Use warm water and a plant-based soap. Shake the DYLN Bottle to thoroughly clean the interior, then rinse with warm water once or twice. We recommend removing the Diffuser when washing your DYLN Bottle, and you can hand wash the Diffuser with warm water separately.
If you wish to use a conventional dish soap, you must remove the VitaBead Diffuser.
Please note, if you would like to run the Bottle through the dishwasher you must remove the Cap, Diffuser and Sleeve.
The best way to thoroughly clean the Diffuser is with a vinegar rinse. Here are the steps:
- Add diluted apple cider vinegar or white vinegar to your DYLN Bottle just to top of Diffuser (about 4 parts water to 1 part vinegar)
- Shake and let sit for up to, but no more than, 2 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water and remove your Diffuser.
- Again, rinse the Diffuser and the DYLN Bottle separately. Ensure both are fully rinsed.
- Let the Diffuser and Bottle air dry separately overnight. (This step is very important)
- In the morning, reinstall your Diffuser, rinse Bottle with cool water, and continue normal use.
Clean the stainless steel part of the cap with a plant-based soap and soft sponge. Ensure the bamboo stays dry and never submerge the bamboo or cap in water. After prolonged use, you can add almond or coconut oil to the bamboo.
The sleeve does not need to be removed unless you wish to place your Bottle in the dishwasher. Clean with water or plant-based soap and a soft sponge, then rinse and let airdry.